Once we have received your booking online, this will be confirmed by email, which will include your relevant e-ticket. This ticket will need to be produced on arriving at the venue. Always check your e-tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Once you have confirmed your camping and/ or pasta party bookings, they are strictly non refundable, except in the circumstance described below:-
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or
omission of our own or in breach of contract, in which case the customer will
be entitled to a full refund.
- If the event is postponed to a later date, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, force majeure or act of God, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions, the original bookings you made will remain valid for the revised event, unless otherwise advised.
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, force majeure or act of God, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions, NO REFUND WILL BE APPLICABLE.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to inform Open Water Swimming Ltd of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after purchasing your booking.
- Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. Please note that these bookings are subject to the rules & regulations of the Venue host. By purchasing these bookings you are agreeing to the Event Venue Campsite Terms & Conditions. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and
use of the site.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and Open Water Swimming Ltd and shall have priority over any and all prior statements,
understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
- We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective
immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
- If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any
reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.